Asgard Asgard Fishing Tackle Store Review

Guest's review of Asgard Asgard Fishing Tackle Store

“Fishing Storage Units ”

Written on: 30/08/2010

Fishing Storage Units

I have been fishing for many years now and as an avid angler, I have got all sorts of various expensive fishing tackle and equipment! Although I store all my smaller tackle and gear in the Flambeau Tackle Bag when im out fishing, Ive seen the Asgard fishing tackle storage unit advertised on the Pole Fishing Magazine website, which is installed on the garden. Obviously it got me thinking and after looking online to check its measurments, I decided to ring up and oreder form Asgard whilst it was at the discounted price.

The unit was delivered to me in 2 weeks, and I installed it that afternoon - started building it myself but ended up getting my son to give me a hand as some of the panels are quite heavy to do on your own. Once it was up, it looked great - its got shelves and hooks to store all my tackle away and best of all, its got vented panels for ventilation.

If you're a fishing fan like me - I would recommend this Tackle storage unit for your garden.