KBBC Limited Review

WilliamFamily's review of KBBC Limited

“I am writing this review as a thank you to KBBC....”

Written on: 30/08/2010 by WilliamFamily (2 reviews written)

I am writing this review as a thank you to KBBC. Whilst I am very happy to recommend the kitchen from KBBC, I can only say that I should have let them fit install it for me as well.I opted for the cheaper option which was to let my builder fit the kitchen which ended up being a huge mistake. The time he took and the quality of his finishing was terrible. I called KBBC because we needed many extra panels and doors in order to get the kitchen to some sort of finished state. We told KBBC about our problem and they sent an inspector who checked what was needed. My builder had used the wrong panels in the wrong places and cut them wrong, It was a tough time to say the least. The customer service department passed on the information back to me that I needed the kitchen re-fitting as the units were not fitted correctly and it would not look right whatever they did. KBBC came to my rescue and they sent there own fitters to my home and in three days the fitter and his partner re-fitted the entire kitchen including the fitting of my appliances and worktops.
As We had already paid our builder for the kitchen to be fitted it meant that we were expecting to have to pay for the fitting again after all it was our choice to use a builder to fit a kitchen. This was where KBBC were different to everyone else! They fitted my kitchen "Free of charge". They did not charge me a single penny and I know they paid the fitters at least £1000.00 they didnt tell me that we were not going to be charged until the job was finished on the Friday evening. This is why this company deserve recognition and praise. I cannot thank and praise them enough for the generous and unselfish gesture that they had given us. I hope that KBBC is recognised and rewarded as a bright star amongst a heaven of darkness as they are a one in a million company and we hope that they benefit in some way from the care and kindness shown towards us and other customers that we know they have helped. KBBC is an amazing company with a very big heart and as long as they carry on in this way they will go from strength to strength. A massive thank you to all the KBBC team who helped us through our time of need.

Silv's Response to WilliamFamily's Review

Written on: 01/10/2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, having had similar nightmares with builders in the past i am extremely reluctant to allow any tradesman into my home, but i am desparate to redo my kitchen, so it is an absolute joy to hear you found true professionals, what a sweet dream, you have inspired me and restored some faith to give kbbc a call, very best regards, so glad things got sorted out for you, i know what its like, i have been there, but we were forced to borrow money to correct other builders mistakes, i still cant believe there are companies like this around!

Bobbytobasco's Response to WilliamFamily's Review

Written on: 12/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it shows the integrity and customer based focus of kbbc. They basically bailed out the customer after they had made a major mistake of judgement, and not only did they not say "told you so", they picked up the tab of labour and extra materials. Outstanding!