Empire Cinema Review

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Iain1234 's review of Empire Cinema

“I went to see Piranha 3D at the Empire Cinemas in...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by Iain1234 (1 review written)

I went to see Piranha 3D at the Empire Cinemas in Clydebank. The ticket was reasonably cheap compared to my usual cinema in Glasgow. It was Orange Wednesday and it was quite busy at the ticket desk but a member of staff directed us to the popcorn counter tills which apparently could also sell tickets so I was served much faster.

The food wasnt cheap of course but what do you expect. The friendly guy who served me informed me that I could get a combo deal and save a little bit of money - and every little helps!

The film itself wasnt great but at least the other audience members were! The hall was nice and cool and the chairs were comfy with lots of leg room.

The Cinema was tidy but possibly a little outdated and worn but still tidy! There was a member of staff again at the end of the film who said Thank You on exiting which was a nice touch!

I will certainly visit this cinema again and hopefully have the same expieriences.

• Clydebank