Blacks www.blacks.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Blacks www.blacks.co.uk

“Blacks usually have some very good sale items at great...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

Blacks usually have some very good sale items at great prices and I was tempted to buy a number of things recently. I have previously shopped there and would say the layout of the stores is a little confusing but the quality of goods is usually good. However, I would now say DO NOT USE them! I had to return a jacket which has a faulty zip and they refuse to refund my money (the jacket is only 14 days old). I pointed out this was against my consumer rights and was directed to ring the customer service line. They are insisting that anything which is not branded as 'Blacks' e.g Craghoppers. North Face, Drunkenmunky has to go back to the manufacturer. I know this is wrong! I can only advise that their post sales service is appalling and against English Law and I would never recommend buying anything of great value from there because of their returns policy.

• Jacket 25