Hillarys Blinds www.hillarys.co.uk Review

Bdux's review of Hillarys Blinds www.hillarys.co.uk

“I am really pleased with the blinds I got from...”

Written on: 24/08/2010 by Bdux (2 reviews written)

I am really pleased with the blinds I got from Hillarys - I've had no problems at all. I bought 4 Roman blinds for my bedrooms and 2 vertical blinds for my kitchen - one of which was for the patio door. They fit perfectly and are very good quality. I chose Hillarys as I didn't want to try and measure myself and maybe get it wrong. I'm also no good at DIY so the fact that I didn't have to do any of this was great. I personally can't fault them and have happily recommended them to my friends.

Visit hillarys.co.uk

Phaedrus123's Response to Bdux's Review

Written on: 07/09/2010

Clear and factual

Andytait's Response to Bdux's Review

Written on: 10/07/2012

Further to my previous review of Hillarys Blinds, I would like to add that I will be contacting this company and asking for the direct e-mail address of their MD (name removed), and I shall be asking if they are a PLC. If they are I shall also be writing to their share-holders about their unhelpfulness and poor poor customer services. You may also see my reviews on every other review site on the web about this company, that's how angry I am about the way they have waste my time and their whole non-caring attitude about the whole situation. Again, if you live within 35 miles of Winchester in Hampshire please DO NOT USE HILLARYS BLINDS!!!! THEY ARE DREADFUL!

Andytait's Response to Bdux's Review

Written on: 10/07/2012

What a nightmare having to deal with Hillarys Blinds. Their Winchester rep is a waste of space. He never answered his phone, never returned my calls was late on more than one appointment. I had to go through their customer services to ring him twice on his mobile as I was only given his home phone number. I said enough was enough and they either sent someone else out or gave me a refund. They weren't prepared to send another rep out so they are giving me a refund, even though the blinds were already made up. If you live within 35 miles of Winchester then please go elsewhere and save yourself a lot of hassle. Mr Andy Tait

Hillarys Blinds's Response to Bdux's Review

Written on: 26/11/2010

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>Thank you for your great feedback.
<br/>Many thanks