Lichfield Health & Fitness Club www.lichfieldhealthclub.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Lichfield Health and Fitness Club www.lichfieldhealthclub.co.uk

Lichfield Health and Fitness Club www.lichfieldhealthclub.co.uk

“My family have been members of Lichfield Health Club...”

Written on: 24/08/2010

My family have been members of Lichfield Health Club for many years and have always been extremely impressed by the standards maintained therein. One of our family members recently had cause for a specific training need and the staff couldn't have been more helpful by regularly reviewing progress and changing the program to suit his need. The standard of equipment, facilities, exercise classes and staff training are exceptional. I would highly recommend Lichfield Health Club to anyone seeking to improve their general fitness levels and well-being in a comfortable and friendly environment.

Susanpear's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2010

I found this review not helpful because i know different. I went there as a guest and i did not think much of the quality nor the atmosphere of the gym. I would say it is more for the over 50's.