Confetti & Lace of Leeds, Leeds Review

Guest's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Confetti and Lace made my wedding so stressful. I...”

Written on: 23/08/2010

Confetti and Lace made my wedding so stressful. I ordered my dress 10 months before the wedding and we were still being fitted the day before. I booked two appointments to chose the dresses and was pushed out of the door as they had overbooked, do confirm how long you will be given to look as I had 45 minutes for and appointment. The dress sizes were wrong and needed drastic alterations, we were told that it is normal for the dress to be seen only two weeks before the wedding. I had 5 fittings, 2 weeks is NOT sufficient for this! Especially if you work full time! Very unprofessional, they make you feel as though you are at fault. Do check your bill before paying as mine was incorrect. I was told that no one else has ever complained about the service, but since my experienced, I have heard of 3 other people who have found themselves in a similar situation.