Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“Great product, I only wish I knew about it sooner! I...”

Written on: 22/08/2010

Great product, I only wish I knew about it sooner! I went 30 years being self concious about my nipples which were just slightly inverted. If I was cold it was atoss up which direction they would go. I could manipulate them out easily but they wouldn't stay that way very long. I was considering surgery and even peircing, which I'm not even a fan of at all. While googling my options one day I came across the niplette. $40 seemed very reasonable wether it worked or not after considering the cost of my other options. At first mt nipples were a little sore. They even cracked a little and a couple times I got little blisters but they did heal quickly. I took the advise of using vasoline and never had a problem with the suction even at night. It is hard to sleep unless you can handle sleeping on your back or side, but I was determined and committed to wearing them as often as possible. With breast pads and a regular bra I was able to wear them all day, even at work. I wore it for 8 hrs the first 2 days then pretty much all the time for almost 2 weeks besides taking them off daily to shower and clean them. I saw results so quickly! After my first 2 weeks I would wear them only a few hrs a day even though they never inverted again, I loved my new nipples and was so worried they would retreat back to their old ways and I didn't want to take that chance. Now it has been over a month since I've used it and the results seem to be permanent. I feel so sexy and confident, I finally love my chest! I even had to buy a new bikini because if I was cold in the water it was very obvious with my old one. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially with grade 1 inversion like mine. It was such a simple solution to something that really wore on my self confidence. I bought it purely for cosmetic purposes but was also very pleased at the added benefit of how much more pleasurable stimulation is while with my husband. They are so much more sensitive now, in a good way. I would advise anyone trying it out to go easy on the suction and time worn the first few days but then gradually increase the suction and wear them as long as possible to actually see results. Good luck to all of you out there thinking about trying it. The results are very worth it!!