Outdoorkit www.outdoorkit.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Outdoorkit www.outdoorkit.co.uk

“I was going to mark these guys down because they made...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I was going to mark these guys down because they made a mistake with my order. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes though and I was so impressed with the customer service that I think it still deserves 5 stars!

I ordered the Vango Sherpa 70+10 rucksack. The website advertised the 2010 model which has a handy bungee cord on the front, but they sent me the 2009 model instead.

I phoned up to complain and got through to someone straightaway, which I thought was a good sign to begin with! Craig promised to phone me back when he'd checked the stock and the order, which he did nearly 3 hours later, apologising because he'd had a busy afternoon. He confirmed the mistake and arranged to have the rucksack picked up from the delivery address (which was my work place so quite convenient) the next day. He also dispatched the replacement rucksack which arrived the next morning! So the whole incident only cost me 24 hrs!

• Vango Sherpa 70+10 rucksack