Motorholme www.motorholme.co.uk Review

• Range available

Guest's review of Motorholme www.motorholme.co.uk

“Motorholme are a nasty company with rude incompetent...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

Motorholme are a nasty company with rude incompetent staff, extortionate prices and when we were persuaded into looking at the motorhome we were supposed to be renting, it was dirty and covered in dog hair! BE WARNED Motorholme couldnt care less about customers and are happy to waste your time with no apology or respect - we realised that their only interest was in renting out a sub standard vehicle from a owner who want to charge you extra for everything when most companies dont - they also dont tell you about the £750 deposit until the last minute, and are not clear throughout just to get your interest.
Motorholme wanted £400 extra just for changing the booking forward by a week! and I should also mention NEVER answer/return calls for hours!
We would certainly recommend that you use a small company with their own vehicles who actually give decent customer service and are interested in customer UNLIKE MOTORHOLME!
If you want a NIGTMARE then deal with Motorholme! you will regret it!

• swift sundance

Vehicle hired

• Range available

Jeffcrew's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2010

This was completely my experience of motorholme, having used them in August 2010. I only wish reviews were available prior to my making the booking.
<br/>
<br/>Definitely look elsewhere.... Choose a company that owns their own vehicles, maintains them to a high standard, has vehicles that are no more than one or two years old and does not try and rip you off....