Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“I contacted this company nearly 2 years ago as I was...”

Written on: 17/08/2010

I contacted this company nearly 2 years ago as I was tired of using wannabe SEO's and thought it was about time I used a "reputable" company, I spent 780+ pounds on a "quality link campaign" (30 links) that was sugested by the sales rep (cant remember his name) I was told that in order to rank well I needed links from "high ranking" sites and "authority sites"

so I parted with my 780+ pounds and waited eagerly for my report, the report came and I nearly had a heart attack

I couldnt believe I got scammed by them, the sites where my links were placed were stupid little blogs with little or no page rank, not a single "quality", "high ranking" or "authority site" among them, the sites were there just to put links on and were not worth anything

I would HIGHLY recomend that you avoid this company at all cost as it will save you time and your hard earned money

regards

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to your review.

At Smart Traffic we try wherever possible to listen to our clients and their needs, review your campaigns accordingly and ensure that our service is tailored to your needs. I am sorry that you feel in this instance that this did not happen.

Our Campaign Managers are available throughout the day to discuss any issues you have with your personalised campaign, and we aim to contact you regularly to discuss progress. We also encourage customers to call us whenever they wish to discuss on-going strategy as a result of ranking report findings.

I am very sorry that you feel we did not deliver your campaign to your expectations, and would welcome the opportunity to review this with you in more detail. Please contact me at sales@smart-traffic.co.uk if you feel you would like to engage with us further.

Yours sincerely,