Click Consult www.click.co.uk Review

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

timgray's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“We signed up with Click Consult initially back in May...”

Written on: 16/08/2010 by timgray (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

We signed up with Click Consult initially back in May 2006, and within 6 months, they had helped our company grow from £350,000 a year turnover to around £1.5m with Pay Per Click alone. With the addition of Affiliate marketing and email newsletters our company grew to around £3 Million in the next 18 Months. I could leave a lengthy review like others, although I think the figures above speak for themselves. Any one listening to negative reviews over this one, either has no business acumen, or is clearly mad. Feel free to contact me directly for any other details or for verification.

W Helen's Response to timgray's Review

Written on: 01/09/2010

Hi there,
<br/>
<br/>I know you say, "contact me directly for any other details or for verification" - but you have not made it possible by not putting in any further details. Sorry for my scepticism, but I know these guys have done a few questionable things (such as leaving at least 1 review of themselves here! - which was taken down after numerous complaints and I just would like to verify what you have said.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for your time - and sorry to waste it if you are indeed an authentic company. If it is an authentic review, it certainly sounds like a great outcome/investment for you.

W Helen's Response to timgray's Review

Written on: 10/09/2010

That's great, thanks - you must have a very good business &/or they are good at PPC management. You may want to change your domain registration from 'non-trading individual' just to keep things 'honest'.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks again for your time.

Timgray's Response to timgray's Review

Written on: 09/09/2010

Hi, This is a genuine review I assure you. Our company name is The Internet Beauty Company Ltd - trading as www.justbeautifully.co.uk. Contact name: Tim Gray Tel: 03334567888
<br/>Be Well