eCar Insurance www.ecarinsurance.co.uk Review

Guest's review of eCar Insurance www.ecarinsurance.co.uk

“Ecar Insurance are currently insuring me after 3 years...”

Written on: 16/08/2010

Ecar Insurance are currently insuring me after 3 years of driving a mobility car. All they asked was that i send in proof of NCD in the form of a letter from Royal Sun Alliance withing 23 days from the start of my PAYG policy, which i did through scanned email. I also done the same with my drivers license. Then i recieved a prompt reply with confirmation of reciept in my email within 6 hours. No hassles, great communication and great to deal with. I can't see how or why others have had problems. I'd rate them 10/10 AND i got a much better deal than Aviva who are just about the only other company that will accept NCD earnt through RSA Motability insurance. Everything done through email and printable policy documents in adobe file while you wait for one to come through the post.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Third Party Fire & Theft

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

• RSA Mobility

Previous Insurance Company

Senioraf's Comment

Written on: 22/09/2010

Yeah see how u could be right; EVEYONE else on here must be in the wrong. I know they must have a really bad postman that'll definitely be the answer ......