Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Now i've used Travel republic for the last few years...”

Written on: 15/08/2010

Now i've used Travel republic for the last few years after being put onto them by a friend who said they were very competitve on price and i cannot complain about that. As for customer service what a joke, we booked a trip to Zante in May all booked and paid for as we are attending a wedding there and needed to be sure it was properly sorted.

Less than one month to our departure and Travel republic send me an email to tell me the return flight is cancelled due to operational reasons.

They give us a choice cancel our flights

Book new flights at an increased cost

Now i understand that it was'nt Travel republic that cancelled the flights but the airline Kiss, but Travel republic need to shoulder some of the responsablity for this cancellation as they choose to have this airline on their website to book from.

So thanks Travel republic for not calling me back after 5 phone calls and 6 days

Thanks Travel republic for telling me that to refund my flights will take 5 days to complete, when i pay for something it comes straight out of my account at the time of transaction.

Thanks Travel republic for costing me £100.00 extra for my flights

And thanks for not calling me back so i get loads of grief from all the wedding party and my better half

Dont think i will be using Travel Redundent anymore it will be more fun scraping out my eyes with a rusty spoon.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?