Peter Roche, Unloved The Story Of a Stolen Childhood Review

Guest's review of Peter Roche, Unloved The Story Of a Stolen Childhood

“I have had this book for a few years in my camper, but...”

Written on: 14/08/2010

I have had this book for a few years in my camper, but have never had chance to read as I have three young children to watch all the time and have never had chance. This last holiday I started it and got totally hooked, I thought it was so sad near the end where Peter discovered the photo of himself on the wall of Mrs Els, I cried. If I was to criticise I would say it was slightly slow to start but I not sure why maybe it was slightly repetative? It also made me want to see a photo of Peter an what he looked like now so I came home and looked on the internet which is how I found this website, I have never written a review on anything ever. Peter is three years older than me and I have had a relatively trouble free life maybe thats while I felt so affected by the book. I have already recommended it to my mum and have brought the book back for her. I also intend to recommend it to my friend who belongs to a book club. It also amazed me that Peter was clever enough to write his own book. Well done that man my hat goes off to him and I hope the rest of his life is happy.

• Paperback

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store