Siemens S35i Review

• Reception

• Style

Nick.'s review of Siemens S35i

Siemens S35i

“I got my Siemens S35i mobile phone about 12 1/2 months...”

Written on: 18/03/2002 by Nick. (1 review written)

Small, pretty good battery life, good reception and I like the alarm/reminder

WATER or more to the point rain, dont put this baby anywere neer anything wet. Also my one terns itself off sometimes without my say so.

General Comments
I got my Siemens S35i mobile phone about 12 1/2 months ago and after I had the first phone replaced due to the "I'm turning myself off now" issue (delivered to my door within 24 hours) I was very happy with the phone except for the low volume of the ring tone and the odd "I'm turning myself off now" episode. Anyway settled in nicely with it, filled up the phonebook with all me numbers, I also use the reminder thing for to remember everything, dropped it a couple of times with no obvious effect, it was light, fitted in my pocket easy and gave excellent reception. I was a happy boy!!!

Then about a week ago, just after the warranty ran out ;-) I got caught in a sudden rainfall while on the phone, I put the phone away pretty quickly but the little bit of rain that got it killed the phone totally... :-(

Anyway if your thinking of buying one of these, as long as you don't use it near water they are a good phone. But beware the rain.

• Reception