White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Same for me as for others, this time on the Plymouth...”

Written on: 13/08/2010

Same for me as for others, this time on the Plymouth Dating site, also white label dating - luckily I didnt even complete my dating profile, just email, name and address, so I don't even have a profile on the site and I was recieving more emails than from match.com, eharmony, plentyoffish and smooch.com combined! After doing a bit of googling including this review thread, I'm disgusted! Surely there should be some sort of law against sending fake emails in this way!?

• Ease Of Navigation

A Wato's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2010

Global Personals / white label / Magic am and lots more are all scam dating.
<br/>
<br/>In that messages are not sent on to recipients. If indeed they are real people, it would apear pods of dating sites are linked but I have carried out checks of 3 people who are really on the site and noen of the three have been received, by the people i sent messages to, i.e. 3 friends?
<br/>
<br/>It is my opinion that The organization could be a good set up if run within the law and were not commiting Fraud by not supplying the service they claim to be providing. Simply send all the messages on, assuming they are genuing people and not just names lifted from other sites and therefor inaccessable. Which, again in my humble oppinion is probbably the case!