Pixelar Mreader silver Review

• Quality

shidifu's review of Pixelar Mreader silver

Pixelar Mreader silver

“I ordered this new Pixelar mreader and received it the...”

Written on: 13/08/2010 by shidifu (1 review written)

I ordered this new Pixelar mreader and received it the following day.

It came in a decent packagng box.Having charged it with wall charger for 4 hours i then loaded many books ont o it from my computer and found that reading both epub and pdf files a doddle,unlike many other ereaders.

the ereader looks and feels like a quality item.I wont go into the spec of the unit ,just to say that so far i am very happy with it and the items i got free of charge made it good value for money.Menu is easy to use.

I see nowe that it has a wifi unit hidden inside and that they are going to issue a firmware update-dont say when- for ebook store connection and receiving enews automatically to the ereader.I think i am more intereted in enws than a specific ebooks store.

anyway happy overall so far

• Quality

Yorja's Response to shidifu's Review

Written on: 17/11/2010

Hi, I bought the Chinese model of Pixelar's new e-Reader, the MReader S6-5W. It works great, but the user manual is only in Chinese, even though I could change all the settings to English. Could you please send me the digital user manual in English? (mailto: yorjapv@gmail.com) I would be eternally grateful.
<br/>Regards