Farmfoods Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

AnaisElaine's review of Farmfoods

“I live in Fort William the Highlands of Scotland and...”

Written on: 13/08/2010 by AnaisElaine (1 review written)

I live in Fort William the Highlands of Scotland and sadly Farmfoods is my only freezer store. I have bought food from there 3 times now, and I have to say the quality is really bad, it seems to me that the so called low prices reflect the quality of food. I can honestly say, I will NOT be shopping there again even though the staff are friendly and helpful the food is very low quality.

Sorry Farmfoods, maybe you should take a leaf out of Icelands book, and sell top quality food at good prices!

In future I will travel the extra 70 miles to shop at a quality store like Iceland..... If any MD's from Iceland are reading this review, I wish you would open up in Fort William.

Why does the Highlands have to suffer? we have a morrissons and farmfoods and that is it, but I guess living in such a beautiful place makes up for the rubbish Farmfoods sell!!

• food £135.00