Bross Holidays www.brossholidays.com Review

Guest's review of Bross Holidays www.brossholidays.com

“Booked a last minute holiday with the previous...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

Booked a last minute holiday with the previous reviewee through Bross Holidays and they recommended staying in the Yuvam Hotel in Marmaris, which for the money we paid, and the last minute nature of the holiday, I'm very thankful for. Confirmation was received very quickly,there were no last minute changes in price like other tour operators. The cost of trip was £384 for 7 nights which included air tickets, transfers to the airport, and accommodation including breakfast. Please be aware, you will be flying with the local Turkish airline, which I would describe as similar to Ryanair, therefore food and drinks are not provided and they cost extra on the plane but that was not a problem for me. All other optional extras are clearly outlined in the documents. Overall, if I was to go to Turkey again, I would not hesitate to book through this operator.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?