Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“I took Air Europa to Spain on 30/07/10 to Madrid to...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I took Air Europa to Spain on 30/07/10 to Madrid to connect to a flight to Santiago de Compostela and thankfully my connection was not for 5 hours. I just barely made the connection because we arrived late to Madrid. On the way back to New York 3 of 4 suitcases had the locks ripped off. I filed a claim at the airport. The reason I filed was because the suitcase with the biggest lock had given whoever was breaking into my suitcases a hard time and they just ripped the zipper off. Another suitcase had belongings taken out and reclosed but the locks were gone. We called Air Eurpoa customer service, or lack thereof, and they told us to call the Madrid office. Madrid told us we need to file a police report. Air Europa need to screen who they hire as baggage handlers or just take some responsibility when customers' personal property is damaged or stolen. AWFUL! NEVER AGAIN!

• 08/2010