Written on: 10/08/2010
Took my son to Thomas land.
1. Price is totally ridiculous for two adults and a 4 year old - £60
2. Queues for the rides were very long. Queued for the Thomas and Percy ride, over an hour then we had to get off two minutes later. Then queue again for the return trip. Shocking lack of information.
3. Thomas land is cramped, very little seating.
4. The Zoo in parts is woeful wrong signage and some of the animals looked less than 'happy'
5. Not convinced by conservation objectives of the zoo, little information.
Overall very disappointed would not recommend Drayton Manor to anyone.
As rated by real users