Worcester Junior 28i Combi Condensing Boiler Review

Guest's review of Worcester Junior 28i Combi Condensing Boiler

“As a one man band installer I have fitted more than...”

Written on: 10/08/2010

As a one man band installer I have fitted more than 400 24/28Ji and Cdi's in the last 5 years and to date apart from one boiler that the heat cell developed a leak within the first month I have had no failures reported to me. I repair all makes of combis and most problems that I attend in the early days of the life of a boiler are a result of poor installation and more often dirt as a result of not cleaning the old system during installation. Worcester like most other manufactures have training courses and really it is up to the customer to enquire if the service engineer is factory trained. The one flashing Blue light along with other lights will tell the engineer just what is wrong. PCB's do not fail as much as is reported. Its just that they are not returnable so the so called engineer that guesed it was the PCB is reluctant to admit he was wrong and remove it to fit some thing else.

GAS SAFE Reg ENGINEER of 43 years service in the industry.

Johnsig's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2010

I found this review somewhat helpful because... however as someone who is about to have this boiler fitted by bg I was hoping to find it more informative.