Tom Tom Go 510 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

paulh2's review of Tom Tom Go 510

Tom Tom Go 510

“I purchased the latest update to the UK maps and...”

Written on: 09/08/2010 by paulh2 (1 review written)

I purchased the latest update to the UK maps and change to a major artery (M1 junction 8 and the replaced M10 now being the A414, works completed in May 2009) was not noted. TomTom refused to refund the cost hiding behind their terms and conditions. I find the situation appalling and I will make every effort to place as many bad comments on review web sites as I can. The TomTom management can be proud of itself in sticking to the rules, congratulations. TomTom has alienated a customer and one that is prepared to let everyone know why.

It is unfortunate that TomTom has decided to hide behind terms and conditions. This demonstrates the worst possible case of of customer care. I wonder these days what happened to 'the customer is always right'. TomTom has decided to be cowardly and hang on to my few pounds just so that it can stick to its terms and conditions - it seems obvious to me that TomTom must be going bust if it has to hang on to such a small amount. Still, more room for others, I suppose.

The issue however, is far from resolved.

• 8.5

Area Covered

• None

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions