Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock Review

Premises187's review of Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock

“I had to review this because I was massively surprised...”

Written on: 09/08/2010 by Premises187 (2 reviews written)

I had to review this because I was massively surprised no one else here already did.

The Xena XZZ6 is a very cost effective disc-lock alarm.

Instead of buying an alarm system for your bike (which will drain you battery) you can buy a disc lock with an alarm built in!

The lock run on 6 button cell batteries which lasted me over 9 months on my old Xena XR1 lock.

The XZZ6 has successfully repelled 1 attack (that I know of) on my DRZ400sm which left my front brake disc bent... Sucks but I'd much rather repair a bent disc then have my bike totally stolen.

The XZZ6 has a 9mm locking pin which will fit on almost every brake disc.

If you have a bigger bike then take a look at the XN14 which boasts a 14mm double locking pin.

Premises187's Response to Premises187's Review

Written on: 07/09/2011

Something I should of mentioned regarding water. When you fit the Xena in the rain always face it down so the speaker hole doesn't collect water. I've managed to kill one of my Xena's because I left it on the garden floor facing up and it rained. I still maintain a 5/5 score for this great product. Just something owners should be aware of.