Numatic Henry Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Numatic Henry

Numatic Henry

“This is a seriously powerful and reliable machine....”

Written on: 08/08/2010

This is a seriously powerful and reliable machine. Having bought my first house, I've been undertaking quite a bit of DIY and creating a fair amount of mess in the process :-) ! Henry is a legend. He hasn't complained at all about being fed rubble, sawdust, plaster or brick dust and has helped to keep my home clean and tidy. I only use Hepaflo bags with my machine. I once cleaned up a load of dust after sanding down a ceiling with paper bags installed, and they let through a lot of dust onto the huge cloth filter. Rinsing the filter out with cold water and drying it restored Henry to full health. He's ace at cleaning out the car and attaching to power tools which have dust extraction nozzles.

My parents have recently purchased a Miele cylinder vacuum at more than twice the cost of Henry. Whilst the Miele is an excellent machine, Henry, unlike their old Dyson, compares extremely well to the Miele.

A fantastic, powerful machine that's well worth every penny.

• More than 1 year