Samsung RS21 Fridge Freezer Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Samsung RS21 Fridge Freezer

“We would always buy Samsung fridge freezers now. In...”

Written on: 07/08/2010

We would always buy Samsung fridge freezers now. In the past we've owned a Maytag and a Smeg (both side by side type appliances). When they have gone wrong, my husband and I have spent a fortune on parts and call-out charges having them fixed. we also found out that both appliances were actually made by Whirlpool, but were disguised as Maytag and Smeg. When we did finally buy a Samsung, and that went wrong after a few years or so, we bought a kit from an online company called Appliance DIY Repairs. This was by far the cheapest repair we've ever paid for, and it fixed the problem. For that reason, we will always now buy Samsung fridge freezers, and contact Appliance DIY Repairs should we have the need to.

• More than 1 year

• Style

• Service & Support

Lucyt's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2010

The review was helpful in guiding my we searched to Appliance DIY Repairs, but how do you know the company is legitimate, as this is the only mention I can find of the company beside their website? are there any other companies that do the same?