Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“The delivery service, Hermes, allegedly attempted to...”

Written on: 06/08/2010

The delivery service, Hermes, allegedly attempted to deliver but left no card and no one came to the house.

The DP customer services won't answer the phone.

Hermes won't do anything as DP want to handle it.

Don't order online.

Many internet sites have good customer service and delivery systems in place why not DP?

• 140

• Still waiting

Visit dorothyperkins.co.uk

Redzebra17's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2010

I found this review interesting because I seem to be having the same or similar problem. I ordered a top from the website a month ago now which hasn't materialised. I decided to try going about resolving the matter through emailing their customer services, only to be told that the parcel HAS been delivered and signed for. No one in my household has any recollection of this, I've emailed back asking for proof of who singed for it, the reply of which is simply telling me that they've checked with the courier and the parcel was delivered to the correct address and signed for.
<br/>
<br/>It basically feels like you're being told that you're wrong, even though you KNOW you haven't got the bleedin' thing!
<br/>
<br/>I'm asking to see proof, a copy of the signature, but somehow I doubt this will end well.
<br/>
<br/>-Ironically I keep being sent more automated emails from Dorothy Perkins than usual informing its customers about Sales, I'm wondering if business isn't great.

dorothyperkins.co.uk