ao.com Review

Guest's review of ao.com

“I was very nervous about using this company not...”

Written on: 05/08/2010

I was very nervous about using this company not knowing who they were etc... but after going round currys/comet/argos and having to wait ages for delivery and things going up in proce if you wanted silver I got fed up and went home and did a price runner... this company came up £57 cheaper and delievery was next day. Text eve before giving you a time slot, call around an hour before etc and a follow up call. Delivery men were nice.

Delivery was due the next day and the driver called to say will be an hour, then i got a call saying gas leak and cant get to you. I thought oh yeah and quizzed the poor guy where etc... planned to email and moan! left for work and sure enough there was as gas leak which shut down a large area!!! I did hang my head in shame! Delivered on the sunday in the end! Would highly recommend!

• Beko Washing Machine £193

Mosied's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I haven't heard of you before, so haven't used you before. I am always a bit wary of buying online, so this review is extremely helpful

Rtlennon's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

just ordered a washing machine next day delivery perfect all other stores said two weeks to deliver so very pleased with company