Tanglewood Evolution TW28 Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Tanglewood Evolution TW28

Tanglewood Evolution TW28

“The Tanglewood TW-28 CSN is an amazing little...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

The Tanglewood TW-28 CSN is an amazing little dreadnought guitar. From the first time I picked it up, I knew I had to have it. Now of course, some people may think to themselves,"How could this guitar be that good when it only costs around $250 USD?" Well, take my word for it, it IS. I have played Alverez, Aria, Carvin, Epiphone, Gibson, Guild, Johnson, C.F. Martin, Ovation, Takamine, Taylor, Washburn, and Yamaha guitars. As most players know, Alverez, Gibson, Martin, and Taylor are the most popular "high-end" guitars. And the only guitars on this list that can touch the sound, projection, and tone of the Tanglewood TW-28 is Martin. I had a friend who was in his seventies and had bought a Martin for around $3500 USD. I loved that Martin guitar so when he died, I never saw or played that guitar again. Though I never thought I would say this about any guitar, the TW-28 is that Martin's equal. If you are considering buying a Tanglewood, DO IT!!!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard

Dickgitaar's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2013

I have the same experience, got a martin too that's 10 x the price of this simple guitar and I never play it anymore...amazing....