Caffe Nero Review

• Quality of Service

Guest's review of Caffe Nero

“One of the best cafe nero's I've been into and I go...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

One of the best cafe nero's I've been into and I go into alot. They have recently had a new Manager and she is great! Very polite and helpful and happy to serve. The rest of the staff are a credit to her as they all work in the same way and have a smile on there faces. While I was there a very loud awkward customer came in ordering coffee and then complaining it was not warm enough. The young lady handled her very well was polite and offered to make a frsh coffee. The customer refused and demanded to see the Manager. The Manager came across asked what the problem was took the customer to one side and discussed the situation then re made a resh coffee and asked if she would like any thing to go with the coffee by this time the customer had carmed down and ordered a pastry. All credit to the staff who defused the situation to keep the rest of the customers happy and the unhappy customer went awy happy too. Congratualations Wakefield for a good job and a lovely cafe to sit in. I will be back!!!!

• Quality of Service

• wakefield

Location

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2011

The Cafe Nero's I use in Cardiff are such a pleasure to be in that I use their Cafe's wherever I go. Your comments are 100% how I see the chain.....