Written on: 02/08/2010
If I could give Bangcd a zero rating I would ! I have bought from them on and off over the years and found them reasonable - good value , limited range or products but woefully slow.
Apparently they have not been taken over and the PS3 game I ordered Nov.2009 has evapourated ! Afetr countless emails to them about the delivery date I was told :-
1. Be patient , we are awaiting delivery from our supplier
2. Next came " Further delay but if I wanted a refund to let them know.
3. Next cam " we are unable to give a full refund but if you would like a voucher for the same value"
4. Next came " we are unable to give a voucher as we have been taken over "
5. Next came " We will not discuss your order in future and consider the matter closed"
Yeah , after gouging '50 out of me ! Bangcd are complete fraudsters and stay away if you don't want to lose your money. Stick with Play.com of Sendit.com rather than far eastern thieves !
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Books sold very easily " Read More
" Great service " Read More
" Purchase of Gustav Mahler - Symphony No. 5 (Bernstein, Wiener Philh... " Read More
" Expensive Rubbish " Read More
" Preordered game " Read More