Next www.next.co.uk Review

tonantos's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“There is only one thing that can be said about Next...”

Written on: 02/08/2010 by tonantos (2 reviews written)

There is only one thing that can be said about Next Online Directory - AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I ordered a pair of trousers over two and a half weeks ago and I have yet to receive them. Naturally I called up customer services enquiring about my order and no one was of any help. In fact I had to speak to three different people, while being charged an extortionate rate per minute and the end result was useless. I didn't get any answers. The last person I spoke to said she would get someone to call me back the next day but of course no one did. Since then I have sent half a dozen emails, one to the complaints department, only to receive a reply stating "We have passed on your query to the relevant department. Someone will investigate your order and get back to you." Well guess what, no one has got back to me!

The worst thing is, they are charging interest to my credit account until I make a full payment, which I'm clearly not going to pay. It looks like I'm not the only person who's having problems with them. Just read all these reviews and you'll see immediately everyone is having similar issues. If I had only come across this site beforehand then I wouldn't have even considered ordering from Next. So please, DO NOT order from them, they're a nightmare!

• Cargo Trousers £32