Exosports www.exosports.net Review

Guest's review of Exosports www.exosports.net

“1.) Firstly, i was extremely impressed with the...”

Written on: 31/07/2010

1.) Firstly, i was extremely impressed with the customer service i recieved. After making an initial enquiry, i was greeted with a very friendly email, packed full of alterntive quotes and advice regarding the kits i was looking for. It must have taken them hours to compose that email!

2.) After reading the email, i set my sights on a red/white kit that they had quoted me for, which was actually £125 cheaper than any other quote i had recieved. This quote also had free delivery and free setup for the club badge embroidery.

3.) After i had phoned up to place this order, i was once again impressed with the kindess of the girl behind the phone. She ensured me everything was in stock and that delivery would be around 7 days with everything printed and embroidered.

4.) 4 Days later, i recieved a phone call stating the kits had come in and that everything was printed and embroidered and that it was going to be shipped on a next day delivery via interlink express. I thought this was good to be true! The following day, at 11.42am, interlink delivered my parcel. After checking the kit through, i was astonished by the quality of the print and embroidery. This was something you would see on a premiership kit!

5. ) My team absolutely love our new kit and we are the envy of our league. Everything keeps asking where we got them from, so i just pass on their details.

Once again, excellent service - i will be back very soon with some top ups for my team.

Andy Smith