Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk Review

• Facilities

GlynnCarter's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“Treatme.com and Google Treatme ltd. On going to the...”

Written on: 31/07/2010 by GlynnCarter (3 reviews written)

Treatme.com and Google Treatme ltd. On going to the "treat" "drifting" with "JDM Allstars" "www.jdmmallstars.con" at "Santa Pod" }: ( On arrival I was given all sorts of rubbish excuses ignored for most of the day and spent only five minutes in a scrap car after waiting from 09:00 to 14:00 for the pleasure - Ha! Took a mouthfull from the Treatme rep when I phoned. Was promissed a refund from the operator - which never arrived after many emails being ignored. I eventually persuaded Treatme that it was totally unacceptable rubbish and was promissed a refund. The refund was £25 short of the full price. I was given the excuse that it is the booking fee. Will I be using Treatme again? You must be joking!! I wouldn't advise an enemy to go there with this bunch of bananas let alone a friend. Take my advice - stay well clear of JD Allstars and Treatme. This is a short and totally factual report of my experience.

• Facilities

Treatme's Response to GlynnCarter's Review

Written on: 01/09/2010

I found this review not helpful because it is either a listing in an incorrect place, or a fabrication.