FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk Review

Guest's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“My experience with the FoneFunShop has been great....”

Written on: 31/07/2010

My experience with the FoneFunShop has been great. They provided an excellent and very speedy repair service for my tomtom, which had a surface crack across its screen meaning the touch panel didn't work - and I'd been meaning to get it fixed for over a year. After trawling through quite a few phone and GPS repair sites, the fonefunshop had some of the best prices - I paid £55 where other sites were charging up to £85 for the same thing which would nearly be the cost a refurbed tomtom (so no point). I found a couple of good reviews outside of the ones on their own website, so thought they looked trustworthy. So I bubble-wrapped the tomtom up and sent them it in the post on Tuesday evening. By Thursday they emailed me with a Royal Mail tracking number as they were already sending the tomtom back - I received it on Friday (Special Delivery included in the repair price - which some other sites don't offer and charge around £9 extra). They had replaced the screen, it looked brand new and was working fine. I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the service and would recommend them for tomtom repairs to anyone! I was originally a bit worried about sending stuff off in the post as I found some reviews where people had sent phones/GPS off to be repaired but then heard nothing and had no response to their emails. So as I'd had a good experience with the fonefunshop I hope it will help others to find reputable repair places by reading my review.