Breville Hot Cup Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Breville Hot Cup

Breville Hot Cup

“Breville "Hotcup". What a wonderful idea for my...”

Written on: 30/07/2010

Breville "Hotcup". What a wonderful idea for my mother-in-law, on her own now, but has arthritic hands, so has difficulty lifting kettle. Got one from Argos (although this fact is unnecessary) and it leaked from the base of the handle just with cold water in it!! Took it back, got another one, fantastic, fills a mug with very hot water, bit noisey though, but ideal for ma-in-law. Just putting it back in box noticed water at the base at the back, yes you guessed it leaking water from the handle at the rear!! My wife and I won't get another one, we were considering one for ourselves!! No, a cheapy kettle from Sainscosons will be the answer for us. Very disappointed for my mother-in-law, though!

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Ladypat99's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2010

yes having the same problem so this has to be a fault love the kettle as partner is disabled and drink loads of tea in one day so its a great idea but think i will go up in a blue flash if they dont replace it i cannot find recipt but in a way yr review is brill it not just mine thanks

Ladypat99's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because... my hot cup is doing the same and shop would not take it back as they said there was no other complaints defo a fault