Thomson 160gb digital TV recorder Review

Guest's review of Thomson 160gb digital TV recorder

Thomson 160gb digital TV recorder

“We've owned our Thompson box now for about 2 years....”

Written on: 30/07/2010

We've owned our Thompson box now for about 2 years. From December last year we have had constant problems. For the last 7 months, it has frozen, would not accept the t.v. guide updates. This week, we could only watch BBC1 - nothing else and now I've just turned it on, it wont even boot up. We could've bought a cheap digi box for £20 but thought we'd get a recording one. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, I'd sooner put my money on the horses!!!

• Over 1 Year

Time DVB Owned

Workingfine's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2012

I was given a dvb160, its pukka, thanks for crappy reviews, shop keeper had obviously read ALL the negatives, I simply replaced the un-buyable little grey 'box' on rear RF ports/sockets, replaced for free with an RF lead, who has'nt got 2/3 of them in the kitchen drawers? 10 outta 10.