iCandy Peach Review

Guest's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“As soon as i saw the Icandy peach in sweet pea i knew...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

As soon as i saw the Icandy peach in sweet pea i knew that was the pushchair for me! I hadnt seen anything like it any where. I never read any reviews about the it or had any information about it apart from the video tutorial on the Icandy website. I had already made up my mind and nobody was goin to put me off! Haha. My son now 4mths has grown out of the carry cot which when in place makes the shopping basket hard to reach which to me is a minor detail. Now we are using the seat i still get as many compilments as i did before which i just love however people are alittle shocked to say the least when they do ask how much it cost. I thought the changing bag was a bit on the big side for my liking but managed to find a nice sized handbad identical to the colour of the pushchair. I also found using the hood from the carry cot gives more head room as its a small hood. I didnt like the raincover that came with the pushchair as it was quite a tight fit and i found it hard to acsess my son, however the raincover from the carrycot fits it alot better and iam able 2 open the flap on it just incase i need to. Definatly worth the money in my opinion.

• Other