Nomad Travel Cot Review

Guest's review of Nomad Travel Cot

Nomad Travel Cot

“The nomad travel cot is just that - a truly portable...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

The nomad travel cot is just that - a truly portable cot ! More like a tent than a cot, it weighs about 4.5kg, is easy to put up and take down, and, as judged by how well my 7 month old slept in it, very comfortable. My daughter loved it - she actually smiled as I put her down - which almost never happens. She slept so well in it that I was tempted to put her in it when we got home as she stopped sleeping as well. I found it extremely easy to put together although it does take a little strength to fit the poles. We purchased the self inflating mattress - which slots in the bottom underside of the cot. This does take a little bit of encouragement to self inflate, but once inflated we didn't need to top it up for the whole 2 weeks my daughter slept in it. The only minor negative I found was that the feet stick out a little and I was a little worried about tripping over them in the middle of the night - however, I never actually did. I would also suggest getting the sleep sheet because if you are used to tucking baby in to her bed this isn't possible as the mattress slots under the cot. Overall, the nomad travel cot is one of the best purchases we have made. Admittedly not cheap - but far better value for money than any of the other "travel" cots on the market.