KLM Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Kezereth's review of KLM

KLM staff were the loveliest people i have ever come...”

Written on: 29/07/2010 by Kezereth (2 reviews written)

KLM staff were the loveliest people i have ever come across. I suffer from an Anxiety disorder which has prevented me from boarding an aircraft for 25 years.

I decided to take my first ever flight with them on a short flight from Manchester to Amsterdam, and then Amsterdam - Munich and back again four days later. On boarding the flight,despite myself visibly shaking,they even invited me into the cockpit to see how everything works and reassure me that everything would be fine, explain the safety procedures etc.

We received a snack/sandwich and a drink on every flight. The flight attendant even checked on me throughout the flight to check i was ok. They bent over backwards to make sure my first flight was a good one. Infact they even gave me a KLM mug as a momento of my first flight :)

I was so overwhelmed by my customer experience with KLM that i wrote to them and told them how appreciative i was of this. It's not at all easy coping with an Anxiety disorder and i really appreciate them helping me out so much.

That was a year ago. Tomorrow we are flying to Rome for our next holiday, the first flight of which will be with KLM. I'm sure they will make it every bit as comfortable for me as last time, even though i am still scared silly at the thought of flying!

First class service.