SEO Junkies www.seojunkies.com Review

paulcart4u's review of SEO Junkies www.seojunkies.com

“Search engine results that have improved my sales ”

Written on: 29/07/2010 by paulcart4u (1 review written)

Search engine results that have improved my sales

My company deals in the perfume market and we have hundreds of products that we sell via our website. I was using Google AdWords to generate traffic to the site but many of my friends in the industry kept telling me that my site needed to be optimised to get the most relevant traffic. After speaking to a few online agencies, I opted to go for SEO Junkies for 6 months to see how it went.

The results I have seen have been superb so far with many of my keywords and products now appearing on the first few pages on Google and Bing. The most encouraging thing for me is that many of the good keyword results have brought some excellent conversions. A few of the keywords, we found, did not work quite as well as others but we were able to adjust the campaign to focus more on lines that bring larger profit margins. For me, although it takes longer to get the results through the organic listings than using Google Adwords, the intelligence behind it and the management of the SEO campaign has meant that it will be much more profitable in the long term.