Office Angels www.officeangels.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Office Angels www.officeangels.co.uk

“Office Angels- Canary Wharf. I joined the agency and...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

Office Angels- Canary Wharf. I joined the agency and within a week i was sent for an interview. This was fantastic! They noted my availabilty and responded to it straight away. Naomi Flash and Sarah Beardsmore are fantastic, every email I have sent they have responded straight away and always answered all of my questions. I have never been with an agency before so the support from these two has been just great. They are very approachable and personable. However, my initial meeting with the agency was not as I had hoped! I was interviewed by Louise whilst my initial meeting was scheduled with another member of staff and I was not informed of this change so therfore did not know who it was that was interviewing me untill the end of the inteview!This mix up in communication could have been easily sorted by clear and up to date communication given before and during the appointment.

Besides this I am a proud Angel! And i believe that the team at Canary Wharf really look for work/companies that are well suited to the Angel. I am very happy in my current temping position and belive it is down to the good work of the Canary Wharf team that this has happened. I am positive that this Agency does everything they ca ndo to make my temping experience a good one! They truly are a fantastic company to be a part of.

I came to Office Angels as a graduate with wings... but Office Angels have taught me how to use my wings and to fly!