Hastings Direct Car Insurance - Post Feb 2009 Review

Conquest House, Collington Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3LW

Guest's review of Hastings Direct Car Insurance - Post Feb 2009

“It looks like people need to read the terms and...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

It looks like people need to read the terms and conditions of the policy first, rather than complaining after you have taken the policy out! Details of fees etc are explained and I feel many of these comments are an unfair reflection on a company that outline their actions in black and white. Although I agree that call times are high at certain times, this is generally in the evenings. I have never had a problem getting through early in the day or Sundays. I have always experienced pleasent staff and certainly disagree with many comments being made. It is a shame that people only seem to comment to complain, I am sure that there are many more like me who have found this company perfectly satisfactory.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Recommended

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Lady Driver

Driver Type

• Hastings Direct

Previous Insurance Company

Grumpy Old Biker's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2010

YOU are one of the very very lucky ones this company is totally useless,and should not be allowed to trade. you will see if you have to make a claim.
<br/>

Wirelssvoyager99's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Disagree all you like but other users views are equally if not more valid. "Read the Small Print" is not in the spirit or letter of the law with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) or Treating Customers Fairly requirements. You surmise other people are complaining unnecessarily. What's your evidence? Stop trying to justify your own experience. Consumers have a right to tackle ant-consumerist organisational behaviours.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

You must have somebody's personal number if you can get them to answer. I held for 45 Minutes, in the end I phoned the new business number and asked to be transferred. They told me that they could see callers waiting on their internal system, but there was nobody in that department logged in i.e. there was nobody there to answer the waiting calls!!!

Anon121's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2012

I dont mind paying fees if its my error but not if its their data input error