Chums www.chums.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“I placed an order on 4th of July and sat back and...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

I placed an order on 4th of July and sat back and waited, paid the £4.00 for postage so didn't expect to wait for too long. By the 10th, still no delivery so I sent an email to enquire on the progress, received a reply on the 14th saying that my order was in THEIR warehouse and would be leaving shortly for delivery.

On the 15th I received another reply, from a different member of staff, to the same email first of all getting my name wrong then asking for my postcode. The postcode was on the subject line of the email!

On the same date I received yet another email from yet another M.O.S. informing me that my order had been dispatched the previous day!!!

I sent a further email on the 19th asking if they had a tracking number to enable me tofind out what had happened to my order.Granted , this time I had a reply the very next morning informing me and I quote

"Unfortunately not as this was despatched direct from our suppliers. It was not despatched by out private courier. The goods will be with you one day this week.Sorry for any inconvenience coursed."

They can't even get the vocabulary right!

Not, as they implied earlier by "THEIR WAREHOUSE"

I have since sent emails on 21/7,27/7 and 28/7 informing them that I wish to cancel my order but so far have had no contact whatsoever.

CHUMS is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and I certainly would not recommend to even my worst enemy!!

In complete contrast, I placed an order with another company on the same evening which offered FREE delivery, that order arrived 40 hours later!!

Come on CHUMS, get your act together!!!!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!