Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“I have never had a worse experience with an airline....”

Written on: 28/07/2010

I have never had a worse experience with an airline. Due to lack of personnel on the airport, the line to check in took at least 3 hrs in London Gatwick. Due to the above, we lost our connecting flight in Madrid, although we were told by the personnel from the aircraft that it would wait for all of us. They weren't able to find a flight to Cancun from Madrid the same day, so we were sent with Mexicana the next day, but not without loosing one of my bags first. The bag arrived almost 5 days after to my hotel, and part of its contents was STOLEN!. To date, I have filed official claims and sent several emails, and I have had no effective response from Air Europa. I surely will not pay a full price ticket again, for an airline that operates worse than the lowest cost airlines.

• July/2010

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2011

I had a similar experience flying from Paris to Valenca. I leave in Canada and customer service is a serious word down there, but for Air Europa customer service is a joke. They don't give a damn for their customers. I told the travel agent for my company to avoid Air Europa in the future and I advice any body to avoid this airline if you want to enjoy your trip.