Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“If I can save one person money then I'll be happy....”

Written on: 27/07/2010

If I can save one person money then I'll be happy. I've just had a telephone call from trading standards after I raised a complaint with them about non receipt of goods from Curvy Diva. Although they had loads of complaints about the company, it would appear that no-one had actually investigated further. Thank goodness for Aylesbury trading standards! It turns out that the company was dissolved on 26 January 2010, and is no longer trading! Trading standards are going to see if they can get the website closed down, as obviously it all looks professionaland up and running on the web. They aren't sure whether the money has actually gone anywhere, or if it's disappeared into a black hole, but at least there should be no question about anyone getting money back if you paid by credit or debit card, as it should be covered by bank guarantees.

• Dress £169

• Still waiting

Sheila Porter's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2010

I find this hard to believe as I ordoered goods on July 18th and recevied those goods today. Also received a refund to my card for an item they could not supply. Pretty good service for a company no longer in existence!

Kazzer0206's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2010

I ordered dresses totalling £472 in May, returned beginning of June and still had no refund. I am so angry that they are still trading.