Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com Review

rutandlad's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“”

Written on: 27/07/2010 by rutandlad (2 reviews written)

I have used Dial A Flight in the passed and been happy,but never again.I recently booked a flight with this company being assured that a less expensive would not be available, I now see that a flight price is now available some eighty pounds less expensive,yes I know its my fault for believing them but I shall know better next time.Maybe my loss this time, but the long term loss will be with Dial A Flight

Guest's Response to rutandlad's Review

Written on: 15/07/2011

The prices given are always the best available at the time. Airlines do bring out sale fares as BA have at the moment, but you cannot bank on it. It’s a catch 22, if you leave it and the airline doesn’t release their sale fares you will normally pay a lot more. I have been bitten by that before.