Gamo Shadow 1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Gamo Shadow 1000

“Exellent rifle, I had a hatson 1000ft/s and let me...”

Written on: 27/07/2010

Exellent rifle, I had a hatson 1000ft/s and let me tell U there is nothing better. I had a grouping where I cut 3 pellets in the bulls eye at 35m. The problem that people make is they buy pellets of any kind and then they blame the rifle if it's grouping is bad. I shoot with my gamo shadow and only uses gamo rocket pellets and I brought down a 45 kg spotted deere. I can sent photo's on request my e-mail adress is as follows pretoriushenry@gmail.com The deere was about 35m from me and I shot it through the ear. GAMO YOU OUT DID YOURSELF WITH THIS RIFLE, EXELLENT WORK

• Accuracy

• Handling

Cbbr2007's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2011

I found this review not helpful because...he must be joking he should get in the reel world and smoking whatever it is.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2011

Good shooting sir! It takes an excellent eye and knowing exactly where and at what angle to shoot to accomplish such a feat.