Technika LCD22-208-E Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

riker's review of Technika LCD22-208-E

Technika LCD22-208-E

“I bought this 22 inch TV/DVD from Tesco for £150 it is...”

Written on: 25/07/2010 by riker (77 reviews written)

I bought this 22 inch TV/DVD from Tesco for £150 it is from their Technika range. It has an integrated DVD player and Freeview receiver. It is for the bedroom and replacing an old portable CRT Sony TV and separate freeview box. It was very easy to set up as it tunes itself into the digital channels first and then the analogue channels. I have a very poor TV signal so I found it best to use a signal booster. With my old set up I found a lot of the channels would break up and I was worried this TV would be worse - but it is much better. It autoplays DVDS and also CDs. The sound is not as good as my Sony TV downstairs but it is adequate for the bedroom. The viewing angle is very good and you can change the sound and picture to personal or various presets such as theatre, music etc. I got an extra 3 months added to the 12 month warranty by registering online - could have got up to 8 years for £39.99 but I decided against it. The only downside is the small keys on the remote - I would have liked the volume and channel keys to be much larger or at least to be somewehere more obvious as I have to search for them. There is a good now and next feature and also a 7 day EPG. So far I feel it's a good buy. Only had it a day so can't vouch for reliability.